Monday, March 7, 2011

Pain, Suffering, and Brownies.

Normally, those three words would NEVER be in the same sentence (atleast in my vocabulary), except for the fact that I baked an entire pan of brownies yesterday...and the pan is now empty.
Now, while normally I am the picture of self-control and self-restraint, I have discovered that brownies really aren't a part of a balanced breakfast...the hard way.
Bad things will happen.
Trust me.
Don't worry, there're PLENTY more delicious, yummy, wonderful breakfast foods you can have.

like a supreme croissant from jack in the box
(hold on a second...i need to wipe the drool off of my keyboard real quick.)

baaack!

or perhaps a toasted chocolate chip BAGEL or two from panera (so I can go see my lovely roommate/boyfriend Sara [yes, I did say boyfriend, and, to clarify, Sara is neither a boy, nor my boyfriend])


but I digress.

Lesson learned?
Don't let Joan Rivers intimidate you into eating 2 3 brownies before your first cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment