Thursday, December 2, 2010

Long time no...see?

Last night I almost ran over someone with my car.
Because they were wearing black nowhere near ANY street lights.
And walking IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.
I literally didn't see them until they were in my headlights, and I had to swerve to miss them.
....
......
really???
FTWHAAAAAA?

I think Soulja Boy says it best at 0:48, but here is my attempt:

dear lovely intelligent residents of [insert apartment complex name here],
that adorable strip of concrete along the side of the road (the SIDEwalk) is not just there for decoration, it is in fact meant for you to walk on so that those of us in cars can use the bigger patch of concrete (the ROAD) to drive on.
this has been a public service announcement.


Sincerely,
lil cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment