Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wanted: New Kitchen with

Oven/stove that doesn't heat up to the temperature of the surface of the sun in 6.8234 seconds.
Kitchen with more than 1 sqft of counter space total.
Refrigerator that doesn't gush leak water.
So that I can very unselfishly make lovely holiday treats for my darling friends (aka i'm too cheap to buy actual stuff for them.lol.) who I love so much.

On the upside, I'm about to get off work!
On the downside, I'll be back here again in less than 24 hours to close for the 3rd-count 'em Friday, Saturday, aaand Sunday-night in a row.
Ilovemyjob.
Ilovemyjob.
Ilovemyjob.
[name that movie!]

And with that, I'm off to close!

My belly is 4 cookies larger,
tha cheesiest

1 comment:

  1. WANTED - ONE PERKY, CREATIVE COOK

    for my exurban kitchen with:
    Large accurate oven/stove
    TWO square feet of counter space :)
    Generous side-by-side refrigerator stocked with cooking necessities (and some luxuries - send list)
    Lovely assistant/co-conspirator with whom to share duties and witty repartee.
    Must provide own packaging and wrapping supplies, but private room with comfy bed (with kitty warmer) and clean, hot showers included.
    MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete