Friday, November 12, 2010

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch."

Guys.
I need to tell you something.
Now, this isn't easy for me to admit, but I think that I have a problem.
Promise you won't hate me?
Promise you won't not read my blog?
Promise you won't hate me?
Do you SWEAR?
Ok...here it is....
I LOVE T.V.
There. I said it.
Hey! I thought you said you wouldn't judge me????
It's a nice escape from my stressful and trying and ever-so-busy life! I love the ridiculousness of it...and it's nice to know that other people think about stupid shit too.
...and now that that's out of the way....
I'm off to watch the following shows:
Family Guy
The Office
30 Rock (was there a new one this week??)
Community
The Housewives of Beverly Hills
The Vampire Diaries
.....
........
....wow.
Umm the length of that list was totally unplanned.Sad.
Oh well.
Couch potato-AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Quite the variety, dear. From biting, intelligent humor to dark, brooding desperation to bitch-slapping meanness.
    Something for all the alter-egos in that Gemini brain!

    ReplyDelete