Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cheese o' the Week

No, the clever title of this blog does not refer only to my current singleness relationship status.
I actually do really love CHEESE.
[to be read in a Colonel-Sanders-type accent]
AND SO I DE-CLAYAH THIS TO BE THUH DAY OF THE CHEESE.
I mean,
THUH CHEESE OF THE DAY
I mean,
THUH CHEESE DAY OF THIS HEEUH WEEK
I mean,
THUH WEEK DAY OF THIS HEEUH CHEESE OF THUH WEEK
I mean,
....nevermind.

While I contemplate the meaning of life cheese colonel sanders, take a look at this little BEAUT!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your new best friend......
PROVOLONE!
File:Provolone Dolce.jpg

...and a cheesy (HA!) pick up line:
"Why prov-alone when we can prov-together, baby?"
hahahahahahahaha!!! you'll have to excuse me for a second.
aaanyways.....
seriously guys, this is one of my top 10 faves. it's a creamy semi-hard bovinular (is that a word?) cheese that originated in italy and it makes a MEAN grilled cheese. it is also a delicious addition to homemade mac'n'cheese, an integral part of any respectable storebought italian cheese blend, accompanies ritz crackers well, and makes a yummy crust for a vegetarian quiche.
and that is why i love provolone.
thank you for your time.

and now i'm off to take thousands of meaningless notes, attempt to look like I am interested in the theatrics behind Death of a Salesman, try not to fall asleep, and hold my breath for 90 minutes so that i will be able to do all of the afforementioned tasks without inhaling the RANKNESS that is the axe body-spray ad who sits next to me.
see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment